Saturday 8 July 2017

How I Store: Scarves

Hey Gorgeous People,

I recently started to change around how I stored my things in my room and I thought I would share some little tricks or just what I did when I stored my clothes, shoes etc.

So I used to not really know how to store my scarves. I didn't want to fold them and have them take up heaps of room in my drawers but hanging them over the rail in my closet was just too bulky. Especially since I decided to start hanging up jumpers and long-sleeved tops in my closet as well.

I saw different tricks on Pinterest but they either meant you had to go buy a scarf holder or buy different products to make one yourself. I, however, needed the same result but on a budget of ... $0.

So this is what I decided...


It is super easy, super simply and you will, most likely, already have a spare coathanger hanging around! I just tied them all around and it took up a sixth of the space!

And it doesn't matter if you only have 6 scarves like me or if you have 60! This method would still cut the space used by hanging scarves in half, at least. 

How do you store your scarves? What tips and tricks do you use to minimise clutter in your closet or drawers?

For more information on living frugally and being thrifty, I really recommend the thrifty home-making chronicles of Mr. Home Maker.

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...