Saturday 19 August 2017

Too-Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Palette: Feeling Nutty Look

Hey Gorgeous People,

Finished Look

The other week I wrote a review on the Peanut Butter & Honey eyeshadow palette by Too-Faced and I mentioned that the palette came with three suggested eyeshadow looks. The first one is called Feeling Nutty and I thought I would show you how it looks!

I start of with just a little bit of base makeup on and my eyebrows filled in.

Firstly, I appled Bee Sweet from my lash line to my brow for a base to make blending the shadows easier.


Secondly, I blend Feelin' Nutty into the crease and blend it into my lower lash line for a smokier effect. Feelin' Nutty is probably one of my favourite shades from this palette mainly because it is really easy to work with and has great pigment.




















Lastly, I press Honey Brittle onto my lid. This shade isn't one of my favourites because it just lacks the pigment that some of the others do. I didn't mind it too much in this look but I didn't think it was the right colour for this eyeshadow look.



I swiped on some Maybelline Great Lash mascara and it made the eyeshadow look more polished and finished.


I think what I love about this suggested eyeshadow look from the palette is that it is really simple and easy. You don't have to use a million different eyeshadows and brushes! Also, with spring coming, I think it is a really nice, bright look to just throw on in the morning. And you can even make it more dramatic by adding winged eyeliner or smoking Going nuts out into the outer V of your eyelid and down into the lower lash line. 

What's your opinion on this look? xx

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...