Wednesday 5 July 2017

Brown/Bronze Smokey Eye

Hey Gorgeous People,

Finished Look

Here I am with another makeup look using my BH Cosmetics Palette! This time I tried to do something I don't usually do and that is a quite intense, dark smokey eye look.

So, of course, I started off with a fresh, clean face. To see my skincare routine just head over here!


 The only palette I used on my eyes was this small, bronze palette by Revlon. I absolutely love this palette because it has such a beautiful, dark, coppery, bronze. I also just used a flat eyeshadow brush and a fluffy, crease brush.


Using the flat eyeshadow brush, I placed the dark bronze shade (third colour from the top) all over my eyelid and blended it out with some more of that shade up towards my brow, not blending too close to my eyebrow.




I then got the last shade, a deep brown, and, with a flat eyeshadow brush, concentrated on my eyelid, only blending it as far as into my crease.



I then used the top shade, a pale gold, in the inner corner of my eye to highlight. I also brought this shade onto my lower lash line in the inner corner.



Then, using my BYS 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner, I did simple winged eyeliner to add a bit of drama to the look. To smoke it all out, I used the deep bronze and deep brown shade along the outer corner of my lower lash line.





I finished it all off with my normal face makeup routine, which you can see here! Add a little dark red lipstick and you're good to go. And that's that! I actually really love this eyeshadow look; it just seems perfect for a night out.


What is your go to look for a night out?

Also, if you have any requests for posts that you want to see me do, just leave a comment below or email me! I always look forward to hearing from you all xx.

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...