Saturday 5 August 2017

Review: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Gorgeous People,

It was my birthday last month and one of my presents was the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Honey eyeshadow palette.


I have wanted an yellow/mustard eyeshadow for quite a while now so I was so excited about this palette. The palette cost $52 and, even though it would've been nice to get a little more product for that cost, you are paying for the brand name as well.

Now for the review! I love all the base shades (Creamed Honey, Bee Sweet and Queen Bee) because they are all really nicely pigmented and silky. Also, Creamed Honey has a little sparkle in it which I love. The eyeshadow shades that I am really happy with and absolutely adore are Peanut Butter, Bees Knees and Feelin' Nutty because they are super pigmented and I just love the colours! I really wish that the other three (Going Nuts, Honey Brittle and Honey Buns) were a bit more pigmented because then they would all be perfect. But, unfortunately, for some reason these shades just weren't as pigmented when I tried to use them.

I tested out the three eyeshadow looks that they recommended in a little brochure/booklet thing inside the palette and when I first did them I was really not sure about them at all. But now looking at them again after a while, I actually really like them all. 

If you want a little tutorial on how to do each look, I would be glad to do some posts about them.

Anyway, all-in-all it is a good palette but probably not worth $52.

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...