Saturday 21 March 2015

The Big City

Hey Gorgeous People,

Today, I went to Sydney and sung in my major annual church function called Praise in the Park at Burwood Park and it was fantastic!! Everyone sounded so good and the day was a blast :)

So I thought I would tell you just how I dressed and did my makeup for the day!

1. Get your face ready with moisturiser, primer, foundation, powder etc. I used just my Shea Butter Body Lotion, BB Cream, Savvy Compressed Powder (just this one :P ), Maybelline Super Stay Concealer and Savvy Liquid Concealer.
2. I used Essence Sun Club (Dark Brown) eyeshadow and just did and all over on my eyelids and then in the corners I put light gold just to brighten it up. Then just below my eyebrows I put a very light shade of brown just to highlight my eyes.



3. Then I did a light coat of STAYS no matter what Mascara and did my second coat in Rimmel Extra Super Lash to build my lashes and give them extra length and volume.
4. I lined my entire waterline with my Maybelline Masterliners eyeliner an wacked on some Revlon Ruby Rose lipstick.

So after all that, I thought I looked pretty good just for a casual day in Sydney but also trying to look a bit more dolled up than usual. I love the brown eyeshadow as it really highlights my blue eyes and makes them bold. But I NEED to wear 2 coats of mascara with it otherwise my eyes look quite dull and the brown is too overpowering.

So there is my makeup and now onto my outfit.

I was wearing:
1. My Teal Peplum top from Forecast.
2. Simple long black skirt from Target.
3. Black High-heeled Wedges from Girl Xpress.
4. And my Tree of Life Necklace.

So there you have it! My outfit and makeup for a more relaxed day in the city!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@imogenepogson)

And Google+ (there is a button on the side)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...