Thursday 25 June 2015

Then and Now: Curly Hair



Hey Gorgeous People,

I just wanted to show you the difference between the result of my hair once its curled now that my hair has been chopped off! I am still so in love with my new hair cut and it is just so easy to style. I will put up some more hairstyles that are so good for a long bob!

Before:

After:

I was getting ready for a choir function in the last photo but I just love my hair and makeup in the last photo. As you can see I have also gotten rid of my middle part and gone for a side part.
Don't forget to comment below, tell me how it looks!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so nice! It frames your face really well at this new length! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I got it! I felt like the old hairstyle made me look old and just a bit boring :) Thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...