Wednesday 10 May 2017

BH Cosmetics Palette Review

Hey Gorgeous People,

So, the other week I was shopping on Beauty Bay and came across this really beautiful, natural eyeshadow palette by BH Cosmetics. I thought I would give it a go, because it was on sale, and I went ahead and bought it. So I thought I would review it for you.

So, firstly I must talk about the shipping. Now I am not entirely sure where it came from but I am pretty sure it was from the UK and I chose the 7-10 day shipping. Now this didn't matter too much because it wasn't like I was on a time crunch and needed the palette in 10 days but it was 5 days late and that was a little bit annoying just because I was stressing about buying online and then it was late and I just went into full anxious mode. But it did arrive on the 15th day and I can understand why. The size of the box was huge compared to the size of the palette. Thank you Beauty Bay for using some much bubble wrap and cushioning to make sure the palette got to me safe!

So the first photo is the palette in its own little box/sleeve/thing. I think it's pretty ordinary packaging but, again, it didn't really phase me because it's just packaging. The palette is made out of plastic with an opaque plastic lid so you can see the palette itself. Now onto the actual product.

For $20, I wasn't expecting anything too crazy but I wasn't expecting this. When I tried swatching the colours on my wrist with a brush, the colours seemed not very pigmented and I must say I was a little disappointed. But when I swatched them using a finger, the colours were quite pigmented. I don't really enjoy using my finger to do my eyeshadow but I will keep trying different methods to see which works best.

Now I really like the colours in this palette. I've been looking for a natural eyeshadow palette for quite a while now and I'm glad I stumbled across this one. The product, I have found, is also more pigmented if you use it on top of foundation or concealer so I couldn't use it on just a powdered face, which is a bit of a let down because I like to enhance the crease of my eye  and have a bit of eyeliner on but not wear foundation.

Another let down is that some of the colours are quite hard to blend and do take a lot of time. But I don't mind too much because I usually spend quite a while doing my makeup that a little bit more time blending won't matter too much.

Even though there are some let downs with the product, I think it is a good price and I am quite happy with it. I would recommend it.

If you have bought anything by BH Cosmetics, I would love to hear about it!
I also will post some photos soon with some eyeshadow looks using this palette if you would like them.

If you want to follow me on social media:
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all!

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...