Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Conundrums 2015: Pt 2 - Elfing About?





Hey Gorgeous People,

I decided to do a Christmas-y/Elf type makeup just for the fun of it!

And here it is!


So the products above are what I used for my face base:
1. e.l.f Tone Adjusting Primer
2. Maybelline FitMe Foundation 115
3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
4. e.l.f High Shimmer Powder
5. Savvy Pressed Powder
6. Brushes -> Real Techniques (buff, contour, foundation, detailer), beauty blender, ecotools blush and powder, and e.l.f powder puff.

Above is then the process of baking my face! This is done after your foundation and you apply highlighter or a light concealer in a triangle beneath your eyes, in a triangle on your forehead, on your chin, and a thin line down your nose. You then apply generous amounts of loose powder (very light) on these areas and let it "bake" for around 10 minutes. You then lightly brush, in short quick strokes, the powder away.     
                
    

                               

For my eyebrows, I used my e.l.f concealer brush (I only ever use it for my eyebrows) and the chocolate matte Maybelline eyeshadow.
For my eyes, I did a smokey eye using the green Maybelline New York palette above, blending it up to my brow bone and highlighting the inner corner of eye. I used sticky tape to create a sharp definition and to make the winged eyeliner so much easier to apply! After removing the tape you will need to gently apply more powder to your face as it can pull away your makeup.


Finally, for my lips I used a simple red lip gloss/stain from my Andy Warhol palette! And the look is complete!

 Thank you all so much for your support throughout the year and I hope you have a very merry Christmas/Hanukkah/End Of Years/whatever you celebrate!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...