Tuesday 11 October 2016

Life Update: Education!

Hey Gorgeous People,

So I thought I would just post this quick life update because I have so much going on and I had a few minutes free, so I thought I would share it with all you lovely people!

Yes ... I know I haven't posted something beauty related in a very long time but it has been my HSC year and it has been so hectic and stressful. Right now I am two days away from my first HSC exam for English and, while I feel pretty confident and chill about it all, I am also really scared that I own't get a good enough ATAR to be pleased with myself and the effort I have put into this last year of my schooling.

My trials were a term ago and while I didn't fail in them, I know I can now improve on my marks and get better in my HSC. So it was a good learning curve and I understood that I was really going to have to focus and study my little butt off! My marks were as follows for Trial Examinations:
English Advanced - 67%
General Mathematics - 79%
Modern History - 71% (I am really happy with that because I thought I was going to fail :D )
Ancient History - 75%
Food Technology - 77%
Community and Family Studies - 92% (Top Of The Class!!)

Also, I have applied for university for a Bachelor of Communication and I'm going to major in journalism. I talked to my parents and family and they helped me realise that, while I love ancient history, there wasn't any jobs for me without having to leave Australia and I'm not prepared to leave Australia that soon! And with journalism, I can focus on so many different subjects instead of being so niched, so that's a big bonus.

If any of you have big life updates that you just want to tell someone, I am always here! So comment below if you have any news because I am so excited to hear from you.

Love you all so much,

Stay beautiful xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...