Monday 8 June 2015

New Do!

Hey Gorgeous People,

So a couple of days ago I finally decided to get my act together and get my hair cut. Now I had been pestering my mum to take me to anyone with scissors and a mirror until I finally caught wind of a new hair salon just down the road. (I will leave details down below for anyone living in the general Morisset/Cooranbong, NSW, Australia area).

I was very cautious about going to a home salon because I had only ever been to proper hair salons in shopping centres. But as soon as I got there, the lady was so lovely and she did a wonderful job.

So I just wanted to show you all the before and after of my new hairdo's!!

Before!





















After!









(sorry about the lack of makeup)





I am completely in love with my new hairstyle and I just can't wait to do some cool hairstyles to it to show you guys :)

Don't forget to go check out some of my other posts!
Comment below and tell me what you think of my new hair.

Remember to follow me on the following:
Twitter: @immyminette
Facebook: Immy Minette
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainPond11/
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great, I'm glad you're pleased with it!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here's the link: http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.com/2015/06/whoops-i-lied-im-back-before-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the support! I am so excited to be nominated and am just in the middle of nominating others for the Versatile Blogger Award (I will also be nominating you)!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...