Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award!!

Hey Gorgeous People,


So I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Orchids & Tea!! Thank you so much, I am jut so privileged!

Rules
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog (If you are having troubles, ask me for help!)
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile blogger Award
5. The tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Things About Me
1. I am obsessed with Doctor Who and Sherlock!
2. I am currently in my second last year of high school.
3. My favourite colour is forget-me-not blue.
4. My favourite movie is anything romantic or slightly scary.
5. I was born 3 months early :(
6. I am scared of the dark outside my house but not inside my house apart from the bathroom.
7. My favourite subjects are Ancient and Modern History!

My Nominees!
1. Awkward-Anais
2. courtselizabeth
3. Dressed For No Occasion
4. Katie Maree Beauty
5. vintageoverchic
6. Where do I begin...? 
7. Lotte's Beauty Box
8. JamesVincent.life
9. Batty Blonde
10. Tanya Burr
11. Fashion Toast
12. Le Happy
13. Zoella
14. Style Bubble
15. Orchids & Tea

So they are my nominees!! I hope you go check them all out!

Don't forget to follow me on the following!
Twitter: @immyminette
Facebook: Immy Minette
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainPond11/
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)


Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette


4 comments:

  1. Hey, another history buff! Do you think you'll study history after high school? Or have you thought that far yet? (If you haven't, don't worry, I didn't think about university until I took a year away from school.)
    And a Sherlock/Doctor Who lover! I am seriously excited for this Christmas for the specials for both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if I will study history after school because I have just reconsidered what my career path is going to be. I want to take a gap year and just do something overseas that also pays like being an au pair of teach english. Now on the matter of Doctor Who and Sherlock ... I am completely obsessed!! Although I haven't watched all the classic Who (don't judge me)! Who's your favourite companion and Doctor?

      Delete
  2. Thank-you for the nomination lovely, I really appreciate it! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! I love your blog and you are just gorgeous! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...