Saturday 13 May 2017

BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette Look #1

Hey Gorgeous People,

So I recently posted a review about the BH Cosmetics Natural Eyeshadow Palette and I said that I would possibly do a few makeup looks using the palette. So I did one for you all and I hope you like it!


I first did the base of my face (I'll update you on my routine for that soon) and then I started with shade 1 for the base of my eyelid. I then put shade 2 across my whole eyelid and blended it just above the crease.
 (I don't know what is wrong with my top lip but it is looking a bit weird and I'm sorry)
Then I blended shades 3 & 4 along my crease and in the outer V of my eye. I used small amounts of product but built it up and added depth slowly but surely.

Then I used shade 5 on the outer edge of my top lashline to add more depth and have a more smokey aspect to it. Then I put a small cat eye using my BYS Tattoo Liner.
To add a little shimmer and sparkle, I wet my brush with some Maybelline setting spray and used shade 6 to make a little cut crease effect. I soon realised this colour was a little too yellow so i put some of shade 3 over the top to bring out those orange shades again. I also finally did my brows and put on some Maybelline Long and Soft Mascara. Finally, I dabbed on a bit of Nude/Orange Maybelline Long Wear Matte Liquid Lipstick and the look was complete!


I hope you liked this look using the BH Cosmetics Natural Eyeshadow Palette. If you would like more of these just let me know below in the comment section. And yes, my eyebrows have seen better day but they just aren't growing fast enough for me to reshape them :(

Don't forget to follow me to know about more posts in the future:
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all!

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...