Sunday 21 May 2017

Review: L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

Hey Gorgeous People,

I was in desperate need for a new foundation since my Maybelline one was almost empty. I also wanted to try one that was a little more expensive and was seen as the more high-end of the pharmacy makeup. So I bought the L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in the shade Rose Ivory.

The packaging is pretty generic but I like the clear packaging so I know how long I have till I have to buy a new foundation. I love that it's a pump foundation as well because I get more control over how much product I use.


I love how silky and soft this foundation is! While it feels really light, it offers me quite a lot of coverage and really works to smooth out my skin tone. Saying that, I wouldn't wear this foundation unless I was prepared to do contour, highlight and a more glam look.

Also, sometimes, if my skin is having a bit of an off day, the foundation has a hard time sticking to my skin. That might just be an issue for me but it doesn't happen a lot.



So this is a really great product! Yes, you may need concealer to cover up any major spots as it isn't as heavy or with as much total coverage as you may need, but it is airy and light and incredibly easy to apply. I also love that it doesn't completely hide my freckles, because I am just beginning to really like them.

I would love to know what your favourite foundation is or even what your thoughts on this foundation is! Just leave a comment down below!

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all!

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...