Sunday 3 September 2017

August 2017: My Favourites

Hey Gorgeous People,

Another month has flown by! It feels so strange that it is coming up to the end of the year so fast. I hope you've all had amazing years so far and, if not, I hope it gets better.

I know this post is a day late but I have family suddenly come up from Adelaide to visit and I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with them seeing as I don't see them as often as I would like.

But let's get straight to it!

Makeup
Morphe 35T 35 Colour Taupe Eyeshadow Palette:
I cannot stress enough how absolutely AMAZING this Morphe eyeshadow palette is. Firstly the colours are beautiful and the pigment is enough to make you cry tears of joy. Secondly, for the amount of product you get, the price is so affordable (which I love!). I'll do a review of it soon for you all.




















Mario Badescu Facial Spray:
If you can remember, the two face mists from this brand were in my favourites list from July. They are still amazing and my opinion has not budged even a little.


Clothing
 Because we are currently packing to move house, I don't really have any favourite clothes. They are all on pretty equal levels. Also, it's coming into spring here in Australia so the weather can be a bit temperamental.

TV Shows
Broad City (Stan):
I put Stan in brackets just so you know where you can find the show if it interests you.
Broad City, which is definitely targeted for ages 15 and up (I think), is hilarious! It's about two women living in New York and they just have a bit of a wild life. I think that it is an amazing show but the topics that get discussed on the show are definitely aimed for a more mature audience. It is definitely worth the watch!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine:
I've gotten back into re-watching TV shows that I binge watched a while ago. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is just a hilarious cop show and ... there isn't much more to say about it! It is so good and it is definitely in my top 10 TV shows.

Movies
Moana:
I watched Moana for the first time a few days ago ... and I LOVED it! The singing, the comedy, the plot, the animation! I love when an animation is really well done and this was one of them. If you haven't watched it (and I know I am super late to watch it), I recommend it completely!

What were some of your favourites items or memories this month? xx

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: @immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...