Saturday 26 August 2017

Too-Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette: Honey Buns Look

Hey Gorgeous People,

Finished Look

It's the final one! Well ... probably not, but this is the last post on the suggested eyeshadow looks in the Too-Faced Peanut Butter & Honey palette. I'll play around with this palette a little more hopefully, but you can see those photos on my Instagram at @immyminette. So let's get on with it shall we.

Firstly, I press Creamed Honey from lashes to brow bone and blend Honey Buns into my crease.



Next, I smoke Going Nuts into the inner and outer lid. I think if I re-do this look, I need to be a bit more careful in this step because it does look a bit messy.



Lastly, it says to press Bee's Knees into the centre of the eyelid and the lower lash line.



And that's the last one! I feel like my lashes got completely lost in this look so maybe I need to invest in some false lashes. If you have any good recommendations for false lashes, please comment below!

What's your opinion on this look? xx

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: @immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...