Wednesday 1 July 2015

Review: Rimmel Mascara (Kate)

Hey Gorgeous People,


Just want to do a quick review about this new product that I bought a couple of days ago. This is the Rimmel Mascara from the Kate range and I was super excited at the start.

The broken heart wand was gorgeous and it plumped my lashes and made them look so beautiful and long.

I also loved the glamorous and beautiful packaging/exterior of the mascara tube. It looked really feminine but not tacky.

Then I put it on. Yes, it plumped and made my lashes gorgeous but it took forever to dry! I stood there fanning my face for about 5 minutes and it still made marks when my lashes grazed my eyelid.

Although this factor was quite disappointing, I must say that this product is gorgeous! Just the rich colour and how it doesn't clump. I must say that I have found Rimmel mascaras to be the best for my beauty regime but just the fact that this mascara didn't dry quick enough for my liking put it down in my ranking. I think I jut expected more from this product but it is still in my favourites list!

I will hopefully do more of these reviews in the future and go through my makeup collection.

Right now I am suffering from a bad bout of sinus/fluey/cold grossness but will definitely try to show you some more posts!

Don't forget to follow me on the following:
Twitter: @immyminette
Facebook: Immy Minette
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainPond11/
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad the formula is so wet. Maybe when it dries out a bit it will be better? Hopefully, at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is starting to get better and it is making its way up my favourites list!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...