Saturday 4 July 2015

Painting the Town Red And Gold

Hey Gorgeous People,

I wanted to do another makeup look for you and I finally found my lost makeup bag (I left it in a friend's car :( ). So I thought, "Hmmm, makeup looks." Then my eyes glanced on my gorgeous red lipstick and I knew exactly what I'd do. So this post is going to paint the town red and gold as I do a red-lipped-gold-eyed-cat-eyed look!!

So I prepped my face as usual and put my base on so I could just get going. I don't show you that routine anymore because you know how it goes and I just use my FitMe Foundation in 115, Maybelline Super Stay Concealer, and my Avon Minerals Powder in Light Beige.




Eyes!!
For my eyes (using my e.l.f Professional Eyeshadow Brush) I used my Maybelline Chic Naturals Base before putting the Ten P.R.O eyeshadow in Copper around the outer corner of my eye and into the centre of the lid. I then got a lighter gold out of my Andy Warhol inspired eyeshadow palette and put it from the centre of my lid to the inner corner, blending the two colours together. I then got the Charcoal eyeshadow by Sally Fitzgibbons and blended it into the outer corner of my eye and the crease of my eye using my Elizabeth Arden Angled Eyeshadow Brush, EcoTools Blending Brush, and my e.l.f Profeesional Eyeshadow Brush.  Then came the cat-eye! I have major problems with doing my left eye so that's why I tried to hide it in the photos ... sorry. But I just persevered and went as neat as I could! Here is the end result of my eyes!




Yeah, the colour didn't come out as much as I wanted too in this photo but the end photo is glorious!















Lips!
This is my favourite part! I am a huge red lip fanatic but don't have enough occasions to wear my red lipstick. So I got my Elizabeth Arden Lip Liner in Cocoa Rose. I know it is a different colour to my lipstick but I love the end result. I did light feathery strokes to slowly over-line my lips slightly and then shaded in the rest of my lips. Then I got my Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Brick (doesn't sound red but it is beautiful).














And this is the final product. I added a filter to make the colours pop so you could see them better. it looks more like the edited photo in real life!


Comment below to tell me what you think and give me ideas for more makeup looks for me to try!

Don't forget to follow me on the following:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

4 comments:

  1. What a great look! Well done :)

    Thesunkissedbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this has recently become my go-to look but just different coloured lip sticks to suit my outift.

      Delete
  2. This is a great look! I love gold eye looks for, well, any season, haha. Your lipstick is a gorgeous colour as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely in love with this lipstick as well! The first time I wore it was for a theatrical, musical event for school and since then ... well it is always in my makeup bag!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...