Wednesday 15 July 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!


Hey Gorgeous People,

!!IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! ... three days ago...

I love birthdays, especially my own, and I think it is because I love getting gifts. If anyone wanted to be my friend they would just have to spend some quality time with me and buy me a small gift. Yeah, that sounds really materialistic but I love opening the presents just as much as the actual present. The suspense, the struggle of trying to get the paper off when your family goes haywire with the stickytape ... That last one is definitely the biggest struggle of my entire birthday.

So I just wanted to show you some stuff that I got for my birthday so you can be prepared to see some of them in later videos and just to check out the stuff I got.

1. A Snail Fan
This is super cute, you just plug it into your computer with a USB and then you get a cute fan during the summer!! 

2. Whiteboard/Markers/Magnets
This was a sort of need as I am going into exams and then HSC time. I just wanted to be able to organise my assessments and study time so I can get the best marks and just stay on top of all my work.

3. Hair Accessories
I love these cute little bows and am so glad that I don't have to use the same black lace one to pin back my side fringe anymore. My side fringe is just not long enough to tuck behind my ear and plus these bows will be super cute.

4. Nail Polish
I got these two nail polishes. One is 415 Instyle Coral from Rimmel and the other is Elegant by Revlon.

5. Notebooks
I am a notebook hoarder through and through. I think I now have about 12 notebooks and I am only using 3 or 4. But you can never have enough notebooks.

6. Love, Tanya - by Tanya Burr
I LOVE THIS BOOK AND HAVE WANTED IT FOR FOREVER!!

7. Doctor Who TARDIS Beanie
Well it is a staple clothing item of a Whovian!

Makeup!
Gonna give this its own section so I don't have to number them :)
I got:
  • Eyebrow Kit
  • Brow Pencil
  • Eyelash Curlers
  • e.l.f High Definition Powder
  • Black and White Eyeliner (e.l.f)
  • Matching Plum Lipstick and Lipliner (5th Avenue)
  • Eyeshadow Palette (Maybelline New York)
  • Liquid Face Primer
  • Shimmering Facial Whip (e.l.f)
  • Redness Correcter (5th Avenue)
  • Sunkissed Glow Bronzer (e.l.f)
  • Complete Coverage Concealer Palette (e.l.f)
  • Shimmer Palette (e.l.f)

I am so in love with all of my birthday presents! My next post will just be photos of what I got so this post isn't too long!


Don't forget to follow me on the following:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! It sounds as if you had a great day fully of happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...