Friday 30 October 2015

Halloween Makeup Pt 3: Pop Art Damsel

 Hey Gorgeous People,

Yes, it's my third attempt at an easy Halloween makeup idea for you all and I am absolutely loving pretending that Australia celebrates this awesome holiday!

So today I wanted to do something I have been dying to try for months now ever since I saw people doing this on Pinterest ... and that thing is Pop Art. This makeup is channeling your inner comic book page and I am turning myself into a damsel in distress. I didn't include the tears because i knew I didn't have the right shade of blue body paint and I didn't want to mess up the end result. So here goes!!



 1. I just did my usual base (after using my Simple light Moisturiser and Clinique Toner) with K-Mart Primer, Maybelline FitMe Foundation (115), MAC Concealer, e.l.f facial whip, e.l.f Shimmer Palette, Savvy Pressed Powder, and e.l.f Sunkissed Bronzer (pictures below).












2. I then moved on to framing my face with my liquid eyeliner, Master Graphic by Maybelline, by drawing a relatively thick line about half a centimetre away from my hairline, down the centre of my nose - curving around on one side to the top of my nostril - beneath my cheekbones and along my jawline. I also outlined my eyebrows and made two curved "wrinkles" to make the distressed look of the damsel in distress. I then outlined the top of my crease of my eye, down the outer corner of my eye and along my lash line with e.l.f liquid eyeliner. my lips were outlined with the Master Graphic Eyeliner Pen by Maybelline as long as some shading up from my cupid's bow to my nose.


3. I then shaded in the section of my eyelid with purple shade in the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow Palette "Purple Day" with my e.l.f eyeshadow brush. This eyeshadow was so great for this look as it was bright and really popped! I also got my MAC Russian Red lipstick and filled in my lips (yes I forgot to add a square of highlight on my lips but you should definitely do that for a better effect).



4. I then used my Kate Mascara by Maybelline and also lined my lower lashline with my e.l.f black pencil eyeliner. I also got Black Global Colours Body Art Body Paint and filled in my eyebrows with a small paintbrush to make sure it was neat. This step really accentuates how uneven my eyebrows are ... euch!

5. Then came the dots ... I used White Global Colours Body Art Body Paint and the end of a small paint brush and just started dabbing dots on my face in diagonal lines. This step is a long process of going over dots and wanting to give up but keep going because it looks pretty good at the end.

And there you have it!! Pop Art Damsel Halloween Makeup! No just throw on a nice 1950s style dress and you are good to go.



Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)

Bloglovin': (link on side of page)



Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...