Saturday 17 October 2015

Halloween Makeup 2015: Pt 1 Doe Eyed


Hey Gorgeous People,

With Halloween just around the corner, I thought it would be well suited to try out some Halloween makeup I have tried and tested for all you guys! So today I have tried becoming a doe with the use of some carefully placed makeup.

So as per the usual I cleaned my face, applied toner, applied moisturiser and primer. And then applied my base of Maybelling FitMe Foundation  in 115 and MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW 15. I also put some concealer from my e.l.f palette on my eyelids and some e.l.f highlighter below the arch of my eyebrows. And finished off with my Savvy Pressed Powder and a small amount of my e.l.f Bronzer on my cheekbones and forehead.



















Next I began dusting, in a gradient, the dark matte brown from the Essence Quatro palette, the colours Pyramid and Treasure from the Glamazon Eye Box, and the chocolate coloour from the Maybelline New York palette. I did gradient from darkest to lightest on my forehead coming down to my eyebrows. On my cheekbones did a gradient of the darkest colour as a blended line below my cheekbone and then working out and around to the lightest colours towards my nose, up to my eyes and down to my jawline. I left around 1-2 cm of no brown around my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and about 2-3 cm above my jaw, and no brown on my chin. Try to make these areas as white as possible. I did this by using the highlighter of the Essence Quatro palette and Highbrow from the Glamazon Eye Box.

Now that you have blended these colours it is time for the white spots. I just got my e.l.f white eyeliner and began drawing spots of various sizes along the brown areas of my face. I also got my e.l.f concealer brush (which I now use for my eyebrows) and the dark matte brown from the Essence Quatro palette and drew on my eyebrows!


After the spots were complete I got my Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner Pen and drew a small cat eye which then came beneath my eye and created a point at the inner corner of my eye to form a doe's eye. Then a drew around my nostrils as you can see in the photo below, and along my upper lip. 

I then got my MAC Russian Red lipstick (which is fast depleting) and drew a line where my lips touched and smudge it out onto my lips with my finger!


AND IT'S DONE!
This is just the first of what I hope to be a few Halloween Makeup posts and I really hope you enjoy it! I would love to see your own Halloween preparation in the comments below!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Also, I did a guest post of House of Simple's blog about Carmelitas which are my new favourite sweet thing! So go check it out!

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette


4 comments:

  1. Hi Immy! I have just jumped across from HOS. You are doing a fantastic job, well done.
    (PS. I have eyebrow envy..... don't ever touch them! They're perfect!)
    xx Eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eden! As for my eyebrows ... well I am the only one who touches them as I can't really be bothered to go get them done by someone else :) Thanks so much for the support xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute look! I especially like the eyes and the spots - the eyes because they stand out so nicely, and the spots because they help pull everything together :)

    Great job!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think if I do it for Halloween I will make the brown areas a bit darker :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...