Wednesday 23 August 2017

Too-Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette: PB & H Look

Hey Gorgeous People,

Finished Look

The other day I posted the first suggested look from the Too-Faced PB & H palette, so today I thought I would show you the second! I'm still tossing up which one of the looks is my favourite because the more I look at them, the more I like them.

To begin, I press Queen Bee from my brown bone to my crease and then blend Honey Brittle into the crease.

I then press Honey Buns onto the inner lid. I really wish that this yellow shade was more pigmented because I am currently obsessed with orange and yellow eyeshadows!


Next, I smoke Peanut Butter into the outer crease and outer lid. I am obsessed with this shade! It is probably my favourite shade from this palette and I can't wait to try it out with a bunch of other shades.




















Lastly, it says to create a winged liner using Going Nuts and an eyeliner brush. I didn't like this step at all. If I'm going to do a winged liner for an makeup look, I like it to be very crisp and sharp. Using a powder and eyeliner brush made it look really smoky. In the future, if I was going to do a look like this, I would just use a small fluffy brush and smoke Going Nuts into the outer V of my eyes and into the lower lash line.



If the leaflet in the palette didn't say to do a winged liner with Going Nuts, this would be my favourite suggested look from the palette. It is easily adapted for day and night!

What's your opinion on this look? xx

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...