Saturday 1 August 2015

Cleaning Your Brushes




Hey Gorgeous People,

Now I don't spend money on fancy brush cleaners when what I do works fine! I just want to show you how I clean my makeup brushes and just some simple tips to keep your brushes from falling apart too quickly.

Ingredients:
 - A bowl of warm water
 - Some soap or detergent (I have heard you can use 2 tablespoons of white vinegar and it works wonders but I will try that with one of my brushes and see)
 - Makeup Brushes
 - A dry towel

1. Get some warm/hot water. It shouldn't be too hot otherwise it will melt the glue in the brush, making it weak, and the hairs of the brush will start to fall out.

2. Put a small amount of soap in the palm of your hand, wet your brush, and, using small circular motions, rub the brush through the soap. Continue this until it looks a bit grimy then rinse it with the water and do it again. Repeat this step with all your brushes.

3. Lay your brushes pointing slightly down or flat on the dry towel and leave it to dry overnight or in the sun. I clean my brushes at night so it has all night to dry.

If you have any tips you want me to try let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me on the following:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...