Sunday 9 August 2015

Eyeshadow Adventures: Part 1

Hey Gorgeous People,

Today I felt like I wanted to experiment with some colours because I usually never dare to go outside my comfort zone of browns, golds, creamy pinks and white with my eyeshadow but i am going to be adventurous!

So here will just be some pictures of different eye makeup designs for your enjoyment!




I am wearing a light and dark gold in the inner corner of my eye and then in the middle I blended a deep aubergine and lighter aubergine shades. Then a simple black smoky eye effect in the outer corner of my eye. The winged eyeliner was very dramatic and I did ruin my left eye because I am horrible at left eye eyeliner but it didn't look too bad. The camera may not pick up all the colours but i was pleased with the result. This is a look that i probably wouldn't wear because it is just a tad too dramatic and I have nowhere to wear it apart from around the house :)

(PS: My eyebrows were definitely not done in this photo ... oops)

Anyway, if you want to see another post like this, just give me ideas in the comments and don't forget to follow me on the following:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

2 comments:

  1. You look so nice!! You've done a great job with all of the colours :)

    It would be interesting to see what you do with more 'out there' colours! If this sparks any ideas, I think green typically makes blue eyes stand out. So many people (myself included) play it safe with colours, so since you're experimenting, it might be fun!

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got a really wonderful green palette recently so I will use that in my next Being Adventurous post!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...