Monday 17 August 2015

Eyeshadow Adventures: Part 3 (Barbie?!)

Hey Gorgeous People,

Today for my adventurous eyeshadow I thought I would do a more barbie inspired look... which means PINK!!

So I have done a pink eyeshadow look with my Models Prefer palette using blush as well on my eyes to really make it pop (sorry for the low quality pic)! I didn't actually mind this look and i think i would wear it again ... just less pink and more of a black smokey eye! (I love smokey eye looks).

So here again is a my montage of the look. The lipstick is another of those small samples that I mentioned in my last adventurous post!




So I do love this eyeshadow and general look especially with the swipe of black eyeliner pencil along my waterlines and lining my lashes!

I would love to here what you think about this look down in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...