Saturday 15 August 2015

Eyeshadow Adventures: Part 2

Hey Gorgeous People,

So this is Part 2 of Being Adventurous with my eyeshadow and I thought I would try my new Maybelline green palette.

So this is the changing from a caterpillar to a butterfly!!




I hope you liked this look! I really loved it especially with the red lipstick (I don't have its name as it was a mini sample with no name on it, sorry).
The base for this look was just Garnier BB Cream, e.l.f concealer and highlighter, e.l.f Bronzer in Sun Kissed, and Rimmel Silky Loose Mineral Powder.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this makeup look and your ideas for more blog posts down in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twiter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...