Wednesday 30 September 2015

New Look + Feeling Confident



Hey Gorgeous People,

As you can see from the above picture ... I DYED MY HAIR!! And it is quite red but I am in love with it and I want to dye it permanently this colour! So that's the new look part of this post but now it's time for the feeling confident section.


Now I have never worn a bikini before (I have a tankini but that covers everything). But I went to the shops looking for cute summer/spring clothing and I saw this gorgeous bikini top and fell in love with it but I was lamenting over the fact that I couldn't wear it because there were no high waisted black bottoms. BUT then my sister just pointed and there, right beside my dream bikini top were some high waisted ruched black swimmer bottoms. I was so happy and when I tried them on I felt so confident. I never though I would feel confident baring my midriff or my stomach but I do now and I feel strong and beautiful. I know the photo doesn't show the bottoms but I will probably post photos during the spring and summer on Twitter for you all so don't forget to keep a look out!

I love this photo of me and my sister and I love this beach as well because I am a little bit scared of the ocean (being dragged out, getting dunked, hitting my head on the sand, marine life etc) but this beach is just beautiful. And fun fact, if you look in the above photo, there is a wharf, jetty type thing ... people jump off of that into the ocean. People have also tried to persuade me but you know what ... I don't exactly want to push my fear of heights and falling any further!

Anywho, thank you so much for reading my blog, I know I wouldn't be getting anywhere if it wasn't for your guys constant support for me!

Don't forget to comment below on what makes you feel confident and also any new looks you are trying for the new season!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)

Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

2 comments:

  1. That's so great that you found a bathing suit that makes you feel great, especially as it's something typically out of your comfort zone! It's clear from your picture that you were confident with yourself.

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I put it on in the change rooms, I just got this overwhelming feeling that I could conquer the world. And I think its so hard to feel like that with my body especially when society shoves this "perfect body" image down your throat every five seconds!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...