Sunday 18 June 2017

Behind the Blog #1 - My Dream Job

Hey Gorgeous People,

I thought I would start doing a little series of me as a blogger. I have done a recent post about my recent interests in movies, TV shows etc (which you can see here) but I thought I would do some more!

So this time I thought I would explain more about me and I hope you enjoy it. And this one is about my dream job.

Ever since I was a little kid, I was adamant that I would become an archaeologist. I remember digging up a rather large hole, or at least I remember it as being big, with my cousin in the corner of his backyard. We converted it into a pool for his pig after a while but we would make up extravagant stories about the bits of brick or tile we found.

But for a while, I was flitting between dream jobs, unsure about what I even wanted to do. I was then certain that I wanted to be a NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) Nurse but then remembered that I am too emotional and also hate the site of blood or anything like that.

So then I switched back to wanting to be an archaeologist. I became invested in trying to understand ancient civilisations, especially ancient Rome. But ... unfortunately there isn't much of a call for archaeologists at the minute and, even if there was, I began to really not enjoy my Ancient History class during HSC.

So here I am, doing a Bachelor of Communication and hopefully figuring out what I want to be in the near future. I would love to hope that being a blogger could be my dream job but unfortunately that isn't a possibility at the minute. I would love to be an event or wedding planner because that truly interests me but I still have 2.5 years left of university to make up my mind. I'm still young and I may decide that I want to do something completely different that I've never heard about before. But so far, this is me and my dream job/s.

What is your dream job? Has it changed much since you were younger?

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Immy Minette

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it takes half a lifetime to figure out what you want to 'be'. Just enjoy the journey I say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...