Saturday 24 June 2017

No Makeup Makeup Look

Hey Gorgeous People,

Here is a little extra for you beauties that was the finishing touches for my updated base makeup routine xo.

I wanted this to be a super simple, subtle makeup/no makeup look so hopefully you'll like it!

To see how I got the rest of my face before doing this last little bits for the look, you can find them here.

EYEBROWS!! For me, eyebrows can be super easy and then, on some days .. okay, most days, harder than my HSC! I just wanted super subtle brows so only used a tiny amount of product.

Myabelline Expert Wear Palette'Natural Smokes'
Designer Tools 406-06 Fine Liner Brush


For eyeshadow, using a fluffy angled eyeshadow brush, I put the highlight in the inner corner of my eye, the pale dusty pink across my lid and blended onto my brows bone, the brown blended into the outer corner of my eye, and the shimmery plum smoked out under my lower lash line.



I used my favourite mascara, the Maybelline Full 'n Soft Mascara, on my upper and lower lashes.





If you have any requests, I would love to hear them in the comments section below of if you email me xx.

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...