Sunday 11 June 2017

BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette Look #2



Hey Gorgeous People,
I thought it would be a good idea to try another makeup look using the BH Cosmetics Natural Eyeshadow Palette for you all.


                                         

I know this is a day late and I'm sorry. It's just been one of those weeks. But I am trying to make sure I get at least one blog post up each week for you all!

So here's a view of what colours I used. It's easier this way because the palette didn't actually name the different pigments.

So first off, I blended some of my L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation across my lid to lock in the pigment of the eyeshadow. I then, using the Designer Tools Large Eyeshadow 429 - 10 brush, blended shade 1 from the outer corner of my eye to the inner corner. This ensured the majority of pigment was focused on the outer edge of my eyelid. 




















Then, using my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush, I blended shade 2 through my crease and just onto my brow bone.

I then grabbed a fluffy blending brush (I don't know its name, sorry) to blend shade 3 into my crease as well. I have been wanting to use this bright pink shade for quite a while now and I am pleasantly surprised with how it can be so subtle.
The last shade I used in my crease and outer V of my eye was a dark brown/plum shade. Using the Real Techniques Base Shadow brush, I blended shade 4 into the outer V of my eye and then dragged it a few times through my crease.

               



















To create a subtle cut crease, I used my Designer Tools Small Eyeshadow 429 - 06 brush with some Calvin Klein Sheer Creme Eyeshadow in "Snakeskin Silver.' I then patted in shade 5 with the same brush.



I then did my eyebrows using the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in the shade Brunette with my Designer Tools Fine Angle Liner 406 - 06 brush. For my mascara I used the Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara, and for a winged eyeliner I used the BYS 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner Pen in Black.
I then just did my foundation etc as normal!



I would love to know if you would like another eyeshadow look using the BH Cosmetics Natural Eyeshadow Palette down below! Also, if you haven't checked out the other look, head over here to see it!

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: @immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all!

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...