Monday 12 January 2015

Casual/Daily Makeup

Hey Gorgeous People,

Today I have decided to show you how I do my makeup just for a casual day out!
I don't do much to my face on a usual day because usually I just put on mascara, eyeliner and BB cream. But since today I had a few spots, I decided I would show you how I do my casual makeup on a bad-ish day.
I was blessed with alright skin (I don't get acne) so I don't have to worry about to much covering up but even if you do have acne scars, they area fact of life for lots of people so don't feel ashamed of them.

A bad thing about my skin though is it gets oily VERY quickly so powder makeup over my BB cream makes the oil stay hidden for longer and also helps to set my makeup.

Immy Minette's Daily Makeup!!
Before


Okay first things first ... moisturise!! Not only does it rejuvenate your skin, it helps to make sure your pores are less clogged up with makeup so its easier to clean off! (Hallelujah)
I use Palmer's Shea Butter Formula with Vitamin E because it is so natural and makes my skin nice and soft!















Next is concealer! If you have dark bags beneath your eyes, use some concealer (not too much) in a triangle with 3 x's in the middle to get the best coverage and make it look more natural. Many girls put too much concealer on and it is more noticeable than they think. You do not need a lot of concealer as it goes a long way so LESS IS MORE in this case. For small spots or redness place small dots of concealer on the spot and blend with your ring finger. I use Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Concealer.












Next step is either foundation or BB Cream. I prefer BB Cream because it gives you a healthy glow and is natural. I use Garnier (Skin Naturals) BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector in Light for normal skin because I am so pale. So i just use a small blob the size in the picture and that will cover my face and blend down into my neck as well and will make me still look natural but with less of my random red splodges :)





You might not be able to see much of a difference in the below photo and the starting photograph (bad quality photo sorry) but there is less redness and spots. Looks much better to me :P





Next I just use Avon Smooth Minerals and an Elizabeth Arden Powder Brush to blend the powder foundation over the BB Cream to make sure my face doesn't get oily too quickly and also to set my makeup a bit more so it doesn't run if I sweat.





For my eyes, I use Covergirl Exact Eyelights (you've heard of it from my previous post) and also Maybelline New York Masterliner Pencil Eyeliner. These look natural and also make your eyes pop. I love wearing this particular eyeliner because it is just so smooth and such a nice colour!! (I totally recommend it, I also recommend every article of makeup I talk about on this blog because I only use the ones I love the most) :D
And for my lips I use Baby Lips ElectroPop because not only does it make my lips soft, it gives and epic boom of colour without being too bold.

Drumroll please ?!!? ............

And here is the final product. Compared to the one before, I think I look much better!!
























(just realised that the lighting makes my left eyebrow go see-through in some parts .... eek)

So guys I hope you liked it. If you guys think wanna try it out or even tell me about your morning makeup routines, comment below!!



Love you all,

Stay positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...