Saturday 24 January 2015

Loose Curls: Tutorial

Hey Gorgeous People,

I promised you a hair tutorial so here it is!! Yesterday I went out to a meeting and then out to a friends party and I really wanted my hair to be perfect. So I experimented with .... curls. Okay some might not see this as a big deal but my hair hates curls. It just falls out in about five minutes. But I love it so I do it anyway!


Okily dokily, lets do this!!

1. Okay, I started off my straightening my hair because it just made the curls nicer and not so frizzy and fluffy. You don't have to straighten your hair but if you already have out of control frizz curls, then I suggest straightening it for a clean curl.



2. I separated my hair down the middle then tied up the top sections of my hair and tied the bottom half of the side I wasn't curling at the minute so it wouldn't interfere.











3. I got small chunks of hair and rolled them around the curler to as close as my scalp as possible.

4. After completing my whole head of hair I then loosely separated the chunky curls so they looked loose and not so crisp and clunky.

5. Because I didn't like the top of my hair being quite flat i got pieces of hair about as wide as my thumb and curled them in various scattered places just to give the top of my head more curl.

6. I sprayed a small amount of hairspray across my entire head and also on the underside of my hair so that the curls would keep their shape for as long as possible.

7. (Optional) I then got two portions from the front and pulled them loosely back and tied them together just so those shorter bits were out of my face. For the party I just put it up into a ponytail.

And this is the finished project. I did proceed to add some more curls to the top of my head after this but forgot to take a photo. Sorry guys!!

But anyway hoped you liked this, I just found that it made really nice, natural looking curls and everyone was complimenting me all day!!

Comment below if you have any hairstyles you would like me to try out!!

Don't forget to follow me on Google+!!

Love you all,

Stay positive xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...