Thursday 15 January 2015

Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Hey Gorgeous People,

Well, today I went out with some friends and thought it was the perfect time to buy some Pore Strips for my nose because I just get blackheads and oil buildup really quickly on my nose. So I went into Coles (the only place I could find) and wandered down to the Health & Beauty aisle.
My girl friend, boyfriend and my basically brother wandered up and down the aisle, me desperately trying to locate the mysterious nose pore strips! I finally found them and after weighing up whether a 6 pack for $5 or a 14 pack for $7.40 (7 nose strips and 7 other facial strips) I bought two of the 6 pack for $10 because I thought I could then easily divvy them up between my sisters so we could share and I didn't need the facial strips.

After dinner, I decided to try out these new Pore Strips. I currently have one on my nose and it is getting harder to wriggle my nose as it feels like concrete has set over it.
It took me a little bit to find out what way to put the strip on my nose but I got it and now I can't wait to see if it works.

My nose gets very oily very quickly and I just hope that these will help. I wash my face most days (I know I should do it more often but I am usually in a rush or I am too tired).
The strips I got are Bioré (Bee-your-ay I am guessing) Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and they contain Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil. Now I hear that witch hazel has a lot of benefits for the skin including helping sunburn. The strips unclog and invigorate your skin and removes 2x more deep-down dirt and oil.
As you know I just bought it at my local Coles supermarket so I will tell you if it all goes well and if it actually unclogs and invigorates.

If you guys want to share any of your favourite brands so I can test them if these don't work,
Just comment below!

Also, if you want to hear more from me and also give me some inspiration about what to write about just comment below!

Make sure to follow me on Google+

Love you all,

Stay positive xoxo

Immy Minette

1 comment:

  1. Update: it didn't really work! It got quite a few but I was still left with blackheads all on my nostrils!! I think I will have to thoroughly wash my face and then steam it and then put the strips on it ... Bioré was a bit of a disappointment but at least if I did 5 consecutive strips it might work well :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...