Tuesday 6 January 2015

First Post

Hey Gorgeous People,



Immy Minette here!

So today is the first day of blogging for me and I am so excited to hear from you all and to get ideas and tips from you while i give ideas and tips to you!

So this blog is gonna be all about fashion, makeup and of course hair!!

I will be doing photo tutorials weekly and also be blogging as much as I can just about my latest fashion tips and also my disasters in fashion, makeup, and hair! :)

So a little bit about me:

 - Female
 - Bookworm
 - Obsessed with Sherlock and Doctor Who and Harry Potter <3 <3
 - Love shopping

I don't want you guys thinking that I am just another of those blogs that have a blogger without a brain because I do think of myself as quite intellectual and I don't want it to be all about the appearance.

I also will focus of self-image, society, gender and self consciousness because I do understand what it feels like to be a girl in this day and age and it is definitely hard.

BUT

I will focus on that on another day! :)

So I can't wait for you guys to comment and follow me on social media as well such as Google+!!

Love you all,

Stay positive xo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...