Monday 21 September 2015

Doll Makeup Look


Hey Gorgeous People,

I tried to do a doll inspired makeup today! I did it by making myself as pale as I could without looking too fake and over-lining my lips with two tones of lipstick and a pink lipgloss! It was a bit hard because I have a lot of dark freckles all over my face and it made it all a bit hard while trying to make sure it wasn't cake-y :)

I started with my base using my Maybelline FitMe Foundation in 115, K-Mart Primer, and e.l.f highlighting serum.

I then baked e.l.f concealer under my eyes (if you don't know what that is ask me in the comments) and used a highlighting shimmer translucent powder.

(This was during the baking process)

Eyes/Eyebrows -
For my eyebrows I used 5th Avenue eye pencil in blonde. I used my Kate Maybelline Mascara (which is absolutely fantastic), and my liquid eyeliner by e.l.f. My eyeshadow was the pink shade from the TEN pro four shade palette. I lined the crease of my eye and the inner and outer corner and my lash line with the pink shade and then blended it with a highlighting/white eyeshadow.

Blush -
I actually used an eyeshadow for my blush so it had the more stereotypical dolly pink cheeks.

Lips - 
For my lips I over-lined my lips (be careful to make sure its symmetrical) with Maybelline Yummy Plummy (shade 405) lipstick and then filled in my lips with Maybelline Make Me Pink (shade 135) lipstick to create the two toned lips as seen above.


I know I don't look particularly doll-y but my freckles make it really hard to have complete coverage.

Hope you guys like this! If you want to see me try another makeup look, just comment below :)Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I like it! I do see the doll-y quality to it, particularly with all of the pinks :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics The Line shipped people making use of helpful info for you to cooperate with. each suggestions connected with one's submit tend to be awesome. several thanks an exchange regarding discussing. Retain threatening,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...