Monday 21 September 2015

My Face Cleansing Routine



Hey Gorgeous People,

I wanted to quickly show you how I wash my face every day and show you what products I use. If you have any tips or want to share your own cleanse routine, feel free to do so in the comments below :)


Equipment:
1. A large bowl of steaming hot water. I would usually do this in the shower so there is no need for a bowl but I use a bowl of steaming water if I want to steam my face for more than 10 minutes.
2. A fluffy towel and towelette.
3. Face cleanser - I use Garnier Pure Deep Cleanse Cream Wash.
4. Toner - I used a toner from Clinique.
5. Face moisturiser - I used a superfood chia seed moisturiser by Soak. Make sure you get a light moisturiser that isn't as dense as normal moisturiser. Also, warm up the product by rubbing it between your hands. This will also leave your hands super soft and smooth!


  • Begin by steaming your face over the bowl for around 10 - 15 minutes with the towel draped over your head and shoulders to trap the steam. 
  • After your face is steamed, put the desired amount of cleanser on your towelette and massage it into a lather on your face in small circles.
  • I then dip a clean edge of the towelette in the hot water and gently dap and wash the product off my face.
  • I then add a liberal amount of toner onto a clean cotton pad and apply it over my face, focussing on my T-Zone.
  • Then just moisturise as much as you want and don't forget to moisturise down your neck!
Yes it left my face quite red because as soon as I get a tiny bit hot I become a tomato! BUT my face felt so smooth and lovely afterwards and it is making sure my pores are clean and my blackheads are actually getting manageable!! Woohoo :)

I would love to hear your routines as well! Oh and tell me what you think of the new blog set up! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to follow me on:

Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...