Thursday 10 September 2015

Important Short-Term Update!!

Hey Gorgeous People,

Because I am about to start Year 11 exams, I will unfortunately not be able to blog until a week and a bit when I start holidays! Then I will try bombard you with blog posts ... watch out!

I am super sorry but I need to put my education above fashion and makeup right now and that is definitely shown through the fact that I am wearing my Pyjamas and no makeup.

I will try update you a bit earlier next time stuff like this happens but the exams really crept up on me as they always do.

If any of you are wondering, I have exams for Advanced English (3 essays, 1 creative writing, general comprehension), Modern History (essay, source analysis), Ancient History (essay, extended response, source analysis), Community and Family Studies (a whole bunch of ... who knows what), General Maths (general hell), and Food Technology (today we got 52 pages of double sided revision .. joy of joys)!!

If any of you have good study tips and tips for memorising I would greatly appreciate it if you commented them below or emailed me at immyminette.official@gmail.com!

Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @immyminette
Snapchat: immy-12
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Google+: (link on side of page)

Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Stay Positive xoxo

Immy Minette

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your exams! They sound like quite a load, but I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle! :)

    I can really only suggest tips for the history courses, but I would definitely recommend making sure you know /what happened/. Know the events and the key facts. (Unless you were instructed differently) only memorise dates when you've got the facts down. Dates show you REALLY know what you're talking about, but you need to understand the events.Good luck!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...