Saturday 22 July 2017

19th Birthday!

Hey Gorgeous People,

Last week, on the 12th of July, it was my birthday!!
And while I am well and truly no longer the dancing queen, I had an absolutely amazing, relaxed day.

The night before my birthday, my parents gave me a gift card for Mecca Maxima! Hallelujah! I've wanted to shop there for forever! That night, I also got some gifts from my sisters - some pink bunny slippers (LOVE), Elizabeth Arden 'Sunflowers' perfume, and a lot of socks (I absolutely love socks). As if this wasn't enough, the next morning, from my parents, I got two new cardigans (one black with grey stripes and a blue one), a reddish-rose coloured dress, a stainless steel cookware set and a glass ovenware set. I had asked for the last two for when I leave home so I am a little more prepared.



That day me and three of my sisters went to Charlestown Square and of course I went to Mecca Maxima! I ended up buying the Too Faced Peanut Butter + Honey Eyeshadow Palette as well as the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater.

Later that night, my eldest sister, and some friends came over for my birthday dinner. I got a cute lamp and a bed set, money, and a bathing set with body wash, soap, lotion and body butter.


For dinner, I really wanted to have breakfast food. So we had bacon, scrambled eggs, some stir-fried veggies, juice, waffles, strawberries, banana, ice-cream and Nutella! It was so delicious!
I had such an amazing day just relaxing with friends and family.

What is your best birthday memory? xx

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

I hope you are all having a lovely year and all my love and best wishes are with you! xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...