Wednesday 12 July 2017

Chokers For Days!

Hey Gorgeous People,

I have always been sceptical but curious of the whole choker trend. I remember as a young kid seeing my older sisters with those stretchy plastic ones and I just couldn't imagine that they would be that comfortable. But I was on one of my many trips to KMart and they had a pack of 3 chokers that actually looked quite nice so I thought I would buy them and try them out. Of course, I didn't expect any great amount of quality from KMart but they didn't turn out too bad.

As you can see, all three of them are fabric chokers and not the plastic ones. This was just my preference because I like the way they look over the twisted plastic ones.



The first one is a thin suede band with a gold coloured ring in the centre. I really liked this one when I first saw it, and still do, but the points where the band is folded around the centre ring is slightly off centre so you can see the folded over edges on the back. I don't mind just snipping these bits off though. Chokers are surprisingly comfortable but I was unsure as to whether they were supposed to sit at the bottom of my neck or a little higher up. It ended slipping down to the bottom of my neck anyway.



The second is a burgundy coloured suede band that is a little thicker than the previous choker. I love this colour so much and always have so I was so glad there was a choker like this in the pack.



The third choker is a plan black, thick band of a fabric that I can't really identify. It feels like plastic fabric basically. But it is still comfortable and I ended up not really noticing that I even had a choker on.

I think chokers are a really great addition to many outfits just because it is simple and can change the whole dynamic of an outfit when compared to a necklace. I found that I felt that my neck was slimmer and longer when I was wearing a choker, which I really enjoy even though it may not look any different to a passerby.

What is your opinion on chokers?

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...