Sunday 30 July 2017

July 2017: My Favourites

Hey Gorgeous People!

Another month comes and so does a blog post about my favourite things for the month. Seeing as this was my birthday month, you will finally see some new favourites, hallelujah! I hope you like these and comment below what your favourite beauty products, clothing items, TV shows or movies.

Makeup
Too Faced 'Peanut Butter & Honey' Eyeshadow Palette:
I will do a proper review of this palette soon but I really do love this! I got it for my birthday earlier this month and I have been playing around with different looks all month. For $52, I can understand the appeal because it has really beautiful shades.




Maybelline Great Lash Mascara:
Oh my goodness!! I have tried quite a few mascaras but this one takes the cake! I loved the Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara for so long but, even though it was labelled as waterproof, it would always leak and make me look a little raccoon-ish. This one is fantastic! It didn't run down my face even when I took it on the ultimate test drive - going out dancing.


Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder:
Another new purchase of the month! I have only worn this once but it made my foundation just stick and stay perfectly. I thought I looked flawless all night dancing.


Mario Badescu Facial Spray:
I don't even know how to express in words my love for these mists! Not only do they set your makeup, they just refresh your skin and hydrates. They are perfect for a quick boost of hydration throughout the day. Once again, they really helped to make my makeup last all night when I went out dancing the other night.


TV Shows
Miss Fischer's Murder Mysteries:
Who doesn't love an Australian Sherlock Holmes?! I love a good murder mystery plus Miss Fischer is such an amazing character. 

Movies
James Bond 'Spectre' and 'Skyfall':
I never thought to really watch the Bond films because I never thought I'd enjoy them ... and then I saw Daniel Craig! I love them! I love me a bit of action and drama, and I can't wait to watch the other James Bond films.

What are your favourites new purchases or regular loves of the month?

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xoxo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...