Sunday 2 July 2017

June 2017: My Favourites

Hey Gorgeous People,

It's finally July!! I know this is a day late, I went to a friend's house last night for a bonfire and didn't get home till after 1am.

I just thought I would update you on my favourites for this month! If you want to see my favourites in April, check them out here.

Makeup:
L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation: Shade Rose Ivory:
Once again this product is on my favourites list! I just can't get over how great it is! It is so silky and smooth; I really recommend it.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush:
I have re-fallen in love with this. I relied so heavily on my beauty blender that I forgot how good brushes can be! Especially this one.
Brush on the far right

Clothes:
Dark Grey Coat by Hot Options:
This was a gift to me from someone about 2 or 3 years ago and I never used to wear it bu now I can't even remember how many times I've worn this. It is my staple for winter! It has been so cold recently and this is a coat that goes with everything I wear ... which is mainly jeans and a plain top.

Jeggings:
KMart is BAE!! It is heaven and everyone knows that! I vowed I would never wear jeggings because everyone used to tell me that it wasn't a good look or that they just aren't something you would wear. Seriously, I recommend jeggings to EVERYONE! They are so comfortable and look absolutely fantastic!

Movies/TV Shows:
Star Trek Voyager:
I have been so late to the party!! Two of my sisters have been watching it way before me and I always thought that I wouldn't like it ... until I actually watched it! Now I've been binge watching it on Netflix when I should really be doing stuff like writing posts or reorganising my room! But it is seriously so good and, if you aren't watching it already, you really should give it a look. Tell me if you like it xx.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency:
So, about a week ago, me and two of my sisters binge watched the first season of this in a night. Honestly, it was a bit hard to follow but it is one of those mystery, supernatural shows that are just pure gold! At first, I thought it was more of a kid's show but ... definitely not an under 13 TV show just because it does have some more intense scenes. But this is really amazing and captivating! So glad we decided to watch it!

Doctor Who:
Of course this is on here. I think it is just a given that Doctor Who will always be a monthly favourite for me!

Outlander:
I know I am late on this one. I started watching this about two weeks ago and I AM HOOKED! First of all, it is a great plot and it's really well executed. Casting is magnificent! And I do love a good historical drama so it was like Outlander was made for me. There are some pretty intense scenes that in one I did look away from the screen just because it made me feel sick but ... it is history and terrible stuff has happened. All-in-all it is a great tv show and I can't believe it took me so long to watch it!

I guess these 'Favourites' posts are sort of like my Behind the Blog series because you do get to see what I've been up to and my interests. So I hope you like it!

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all xo

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...