Saturday 15 July 2017

Green With Envy - Makeup Look

Hey Gorgeous People,

Finished Look

I'm pretty sure I did a look like this with the same eyeshadow palette but I wanted to refine it and make it more wearable because I think that a look like this is actually quite classic and beautiful.

I have been really unsure about the colour green but I've read that people with blue eyes suit green eyeshadow so I also wanted to test that theory.

I started with a fresh, clean and moisturised face as one always should (check out my skincare routine here).


I'm falling back in love with this mini palettes! I recently used one by Revlon to do a smokey bronze eyeshadow look. This time, I used this green eyeshadow palette by Maybelline that I got for my birthday a few years back.


Using a flat eyeshadow brush and a fluffy crease brush, I put the light green shade across my lid and blended to just above the crease.



Using a round fluffy brush, I then mixed the medium and darker green shades, then blended them into the outer V of my eyelid and through my crease. I built this shade up as I didn't to completely overpower the entire look with this shade.



Then, with a more precise crease brush, I blended the black-green in the outer V of my eyelid and midway through my crease.



To highlight, I used the palest highlight shade beneath the black-green with a flat eyeshadow brush across the inner corner of my eye and then onto the mid section of eyelid.



This wouldn't be complete without some winged eyeliner using my BYS 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner and some Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara.



I then did the rest of my normal face makeup and some Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in Shade 35 Rebel Red.



So I guess the theory is right because I absolutely love this! Now I just have to find an outfit to suit it. Any ideas?

If you want to keep up with me on social media:
Instagram: immyminette
Twitter: @immyminette
Gmail: immyminette.official@gmail.com
Facebook: Immy Minette
Bloglovin': (link on side of page)

Love you all,

Immy Minette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...